Skip to content
In 2016, we conducted a piece of research into the availability and need for a paid for Befriending Service in Amber Valley.
The outcome was that people in Amber Valley were willing to pay for extended support and the flexibility of having a Befriender and being charged for the service. As well as offering our free Befriending Service, for which we rely upon volunteers to Befriend, we are pleased to announce that we now have our Bespoke Befriending Service as well!
What can a Bespoke Befriending Service offer?
- Provide companionship and support
- Mental challenge of quizzes and games
- We recruit both male and female staff, all of whom are DBS (police) checked and have regular supervision to ensure they are trustworthy and safe to enter your home and engage with you.
- Days and time are dependent on staff availability
What is the charge? We charge £17.00 per hour.
What next? Visit you and discuss your needs
- Make arrangements for you and the Bespoke Befriender to meet at your home
- Send you a letter confirming the date and time of your Bespoke Befrienders visit
- We recognise that social isolation can occur for a variety of reasons and we will endeavour to respond to your circumstances. For a friendly, informal chat, please contact Paul Clarke or Lynn Allison on 01773 512076 email@example.com