Current job vacancies at Amber Valley CVSAmber Valley CVS – Bespoke Befriending Support Worker In order to address issues of loneliness and isolation and to compliment our existing volunteer led Befriending we are piloting a Bespoke service for those we cannot currently provide support to which addresses their specified needs. This post needs individuals who can motivate and accompany clients inside or outside the home with a variety of activities that will improve WellBeing. This service includes a charge to clients. All activity will be aimed at reducing social isolation and improving access to the wider community You will ;
- have experience of working in the community with evidence of recent customer support.
- have empathy and good communication skills with people of all backgrounds
- be creative and able to work on your own initiative
- have knowledge and skills relating to work with older people including those with disabilities
- have good administrative skills and be able to maintain records required for the project.
- have the ability to work in a team and liaise with other agencies to market the service and offer appropriate support alongside other packages.
External job vacanciesHealthwatch Derbyshire is recruiting for an Administration and Finance Assistant. For full details please visit: https://healthwatchderbyshire.co.uk/resources/job-vacancies/ Administration and Finance Assistant Hours: Full-time (37 hours per week) or part-time (days/hours negotiable) will be considered for this role. Fixed term to cover maternity leave. Salary: £20,085 Responsible to: Chief Executive (CEO) Closing date: Monday 14th October 2019 Interview date: Wednesday 23rd October 2019
Amber Valley CVS Privacy Links